venerdì 18 novembre 2011

Oh well maybe it's time to update the image of me stranger readers have from this blog. Last time I posted a picture of me my hair was flashing and the time before they were a total mess thanks to the hairdresser. Non my hair is back to the red I intended to have and looks a lot better, doesn't it?

Ps: I dyed the growth a few days after this picture was taken. Here I was at a goth club with a couple of friends on last saturday night. I also bought some purple dye to add on some wisps but I was too tired after a day at work. But I'm definitely gonna do that asap because that night in the club there was a girl with half red half black hair and a V fringe!!! It was SO BOTHERING! It's so hard to be original. (I know red is not such an original colour but as my name is Rubina I can't help it, I'm forced!)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento