lunedì 14 novembre 2011

My wardrobe/beautycase/jewelbox last achievements

Hello! As promised, here is my daily post. And it's on the last achievements of my wardrobe (and beauty case and jewel case...)
I bought some lovely things in the last weeks!

This pair of eyelashes was given to me for free some weeks ago from the shopkeeper of the place where I ordered colours for my airbrush. She was so interested in my bodypainting activity that she wanted me to try the products of this make up brand (Eulenspiegel). So she told me to choose among all the exposed pairs of lashes. I went for these ones: it can't be seen in the picture, but they have some tiny green and blue wisps among the black ones, plus the rhinestones rows.

I bought these earrings when I went looking for a present for my mum's birthday about one month ago. I can't help buying something for myself when I look for a present, I can't help it at all! But come on, they are so lovely!

I recently found out that I like spiders very much. And, no, I don't mean halloweenish patterns on clothes, I mean REAL spiders. I've always been fascinated by them but not so long ago I discovered they kill the bugs I'm most scared by. Bedbugs. God I hate them! And the place I work in is FULL of them. Ewww. They are disgusting. But back to my jewel case, I bought this ring in the same shop where the earrings are from. I wanted it for Halloween but I'm definitely gonna use it often.

This is a very recent piece. I bought it on last friday. I've been looking for a cammeo necklace for a while but they were all too expensive or too big and sparkling. This is a small, cheap and not very accurate piece of plastic but it looks surprisingly nice over my décolleté.

And here are my last purchases. On last saturday, when I came back from my trip to Milan for an audition, I jumped in my car and tried to reach a goth clothing shop not far from my city. But in the end I got lost and arrived there 20 minutes before the shop should have been closed. The shopkeeper was so kind that he closed it a bit later so that I could decide what to buy. I've been very unlucky: they ran out of my size of almost all the corsets and dresses I liked. But in the end I bought:

a beautiful black hoody by Hellbunny with corset lacings on the back and sides.
(The green one is by Esprit and I bought it a few weeks ago... I feel like Poison Ivy every time I wear something green with my flashing red hair. - Yes it's green even if looks blue in the picture...)

A cute pair of gloves (what else could the picture on the packaging of a pair of gloves be if not a naked girl? o.O)

And this beautiful waistcincher. Since the shopkeeper made me a very big allowance, and it's like I've been given it for free, I took this one even if it was too large for me and it has a little damage I repaired as soon as I came back home. I'll wait befor tighten it. Isn't it gorgeous? I fell in love with it at first sight. *ç*

That's all for tonight, lovies. I hope you enjoyed this post! I need to go to sleep now. =_= I hope to find some comments when I come back. *w*
Byes for now! xxx

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento