domenica 9 ottobre 2011

Goth club

Yesterday night I went to a goth club with a bunch of people not to stay at home crying and I had a good time, I danced like I was alone in my room, not caring of what others could think, it was so liberating... But at the end of the night a few things went wrong, such as people talking about their problems that are way bigger then the ones I have (this doesn't cheer me up at all if you thought so. It makes me feel even worse!) and girls leaving me alone to do some hot guys I liked. Nevermind.
The positive thing about the band dumping me is that I don't feel like eating and I started losing weight again. Lol, don't worry, it will take at least 20 kg more before you can think I'm anorexic (I just want to lose 10 or 12 to reach the "normal" area in the BMI scale), and I'm not going to be sad forever so I will just start to eat again someday. But yesterday night I was glad that I could not recognize myself in the mirrors.

I tried green lenses this time but I have to admit violet ones were waaaay better than these.



2 commenti: