mercoledì 23 maggio 2012

Wave Gotik Treffen

So, tomorrow I'm leaving to reach Leipzig together with 7 gorgeous people and have fun for 4 days at the WGT! Can't wait to join Viona's picnic the day after tomorrow! *-* I know I'll feel so humble compared to all the magnificent dresses they all will be wearing, but I'll try my best to have an amazing day. That will be the amazing start of my trip to the Wave Gotik Treffen. This year will be my first time there: I'm soooo anxious and excited! I hope I won't forget anything important! As soon as my luggage will be ready I'll hide it in a safe place because I'm afraid my cats will pee on it (they try everytime they realize I'm leaving for a while, it's their goodbye present -.-'). It would be a disaster since I'll bring all the best from my goth wardrobe! O.O Tonight I was looking for batteries in a closet and I found this cool... 






...I don't know exactly what it is (it's not a watch, it's just empty inside), but it will be gorgeous attached on my steampunk belt together with this faux leather pocket I bought for 2.95€ today at H&M. :)




If anyone of you is going to be there I'll be so happy to know you in person! Let me know! Goodnight! xxx

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento