venerdì 28 ottobre 2011

Some happiness sharing

Yay! I just finished composing the vocals of the first song I'm working on for my new music project! It's still too early to talk about it but as soon as someone knew I was not in Lachaise anymore he asked me to create a brand new band and that's enough for you to know as far. ;)
It's so rewarding to create your own music and not only interpret what someone else did. Finally I can use all those lyrics I've been writing on my special "songs book" during the past years.

(My beautiful songs book)

As you may have noticed, I've changed my surname from Månsken to Shiver. I chose the previous one for Lachaise and I never really liked it that much. It was hard to spell and to remember, and I don't want to be linked to a deceiving past. Shiver has several meanings for me: I wanted a word reminding something dark and cold, but a shiver is what I have when I listen to very good music aswell, so I think it's a perfect expression of myself. But who knows, maybe I'll find an even better surname and change it again... That's all as far, I actually have some other news but there will be a time for them too! Let me know what you think about my new name and follow my facebook page! Byes! xxx

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento