domenica 20 maggio 2012

Earthquake


Hello it's rubina here,
I don't know if i should be happy or sad for what happened today... I'll tell you...
Tonight I was waken up at 4am by a earthquake and I was very very very frightened because it was the hardest I've ever felt in my life since I don't live in a earthquake zone. Plus, all my relatives live in earthquake zones so I was very worried for them, and all the neighbours were down in the street. Then I checked the news on the internet and saw that the centre was not in my relatives' areas, so when the tremors stopped and my neighbours went back in their houses I went on with my life even if I wasn't able to fall asleep again.
This morning I took a train with my friend Silvia and my super patient boyfriend and went to Venice for a little photo session with Steve who took amazing pictures of us I'm very looking forward to seeing. I had a really crazy make up you'll see...
Now that I came back home my neighbours are in the street again beacuse they felt another tremor and I discovered that many people died in the central area of the earthquake.
I don't really think we are in danger here, but even if I'm tired as hell I don't think I'll be able to take the nap I wanted to, so lets see what happen, I'm ready to any inconvenience...

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento